Wednesday, February 3, 2010

YouTube in Education

I believe "YouTube" is a gread media for education. There are millions of interesting things to learn from this site. I realize that not everything on there is accredited or approved by associations , however there is an abundance of knowledge that is being shared on the YouTube web site. Personally I have not had a chance yet to use YouTube for school but I have used it for education. I have watched and followed guitar leesons, I learned how to remove my check engine light from my car along with a variety of other things I have researched. It is great for children because of the visuall effects. My three kids are always looking and figuring something out with YouTube to help them. I support YouTube for education, I think the educational opportunities are endless.

No comments:

Post a Comment