Thursday, January 28, 2010

"Google Docs"

Along with being a football coach I also run my own business. I currently use Google Docs and this application has been great so far. What like about Google Docs the most is the ability to see important paperwork any where there is acces to the Internet. With my IPhone I can virtuall see my docs from virtually anywhere in the world. It requires a little work scanning your documents , however the potential to access your paperwork from anywhere is worth it. Trust me this application comes in very handy.

For my football team we have whats called a "RISK" form that everyone signs releasing the school of any risk liability relating to football. Along with a release the athlete's information is there, parental and medical. I casrry about 75 sheets with me to each game just incase an athlete gets hurt. I might try and Google Doc this paperwork this upcoming season. It can eliminate some paperwork and I will have one less thing to worry about. From my IPhone I can get the info I need instantly. As long as my phone has juice. Having juice on your phone is a whole different can of worms.

No comments:

Post a Comment