Thursday, January 28, 2010

Web 2.0

I explored the Web 2.0 sight and found it very intriguing. It was nice to have all these top tier sites bunched up in one place. I browsed through most of the first and second place catagories. They all seem like pretty cool sites. being a big sports guy naturally I gravitated toward "Istats". This web site was pretty neat allowing a user the ability to document, track and share pogress with others. "Team-Snaps" wasa great site that really piqued my interest. This site is a one stop shop to on-line team mangement. I need something like this for my football program. I am going to sign up for the free trial and see how it goes. I will report my findings in a later blog. If anyone has any experience with this site. please share your thoughts with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment